He’s a good-natured wanderer with a roguish sense of humor; she’s a sexy forensic investigator with a tight T-shirt. Together, they must find a missing cat during a thunderstorm. A mysterious nonsense phrase turns out to refer to the antagonist’s favorite book.
Side note: the story stars a zany fashion designer named Paris Weller who creates inspired pieces based on pop culture. Some of his more outlandish creations:
- Gym Outfit based on The Flash
- Men’s Military Uniform based on Mothra
- Men’s Winter Coat based on Envy (Fullmetal Alchemist)
- Muumuu based on Apokolips (New Gods)
- Wedding Suit based on The original Doctor Who
- Women’s Dance Club Outfit based on Sakura (Naruto)
- Women’s Dance Club Outfit based on The Gray Mouser (Fafhrd and the Gray Mouser)
- Women’s Gymwear based on Boromir (Lord of the Rings)
Some Female Lead Character Names
Addie Tammi Daugherty
Carissa Helene Owens
Debra Winifred Hines
Edwina Sofia Glass
Eileen Myrna Lawson
Elva Fran Kaufman
Francine Alyssa Bauer
Hannah Liza Daugherty
Jacqueline Erica Landry
Janell Mabel Phelps
Kate Ursula Gibbs
Lidia Beulah Simpson
Lynnette Erna Cox
Melissa Ora Quinn
Milagros Alicia Park
Ola Rosemarie Velez
A Few Male Lead Character Names
Agustin Matthew Chen
Calvin Abram Maxwell
Herb Man Dickson
Isaias Dino Hodges
Jae Brendan Rios
Kip Rolando Boyd
Rolf Geraldo Humphrey
Scott Wally Langley
Sidney Fredrick Thomas
…Beowuf was directly responsible for steam power?
…Columbus had access to nuclear power?
…George Orwell, Billy the Kid, and Saladin were connected by secret science?
…Imhotep switched places with Saint Jerome?
…Marco Polo switched places with Alfred Nobel?
…Pontious Pilate had access to nuclear power?
…hypnotism had been invented a hundred years later?
…the Cuban Missile Crisis had never happened?
…the advent of Christianity had never happened?
…the fall of the Inca Empire had never happened?